Deb Shops - Deb Shops (most stores) have a fun, and fabulously affordable sales atmosphere with outstanding customer satisfaction! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Deb Shops

"Deb Shops (most stores) have a fun, and fabulously affordable sales atmosphere with outstanding customer satisfaction!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Altoona, PA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Altoona, PA

I have been working at Deb Shops part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The customers, as well as co-workers and products, are fun and great to work with. As a whole, the store is quite simple to maintain.

Cons

Some of the higher management are mostly "book-educated" and may not have as much personal experience or skill as the employees they manage.

Advice to Management

Work on establishing a cleaner interior environment designed to be reflective of a constant tone or style. Most stores are too simple to be appealing to customers (I have had negative feedback from customers about how the store itself has nothing to offer besides the product and friendly employees.)

Other Employee Reviews for Deb Shops

"Sales Associate"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Lansing, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Lansing, MI

I have been working at Deb Shops part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great discounts
    Energetic associates for the most part

Cons

Low pay
    No room for advancement
    Normally do not hire from within
    Extremely high turnover rate

Advice to Management

ORGANIZATION! Honesty, timeliness, recruite and/or hire quality associates with great morals and dedication to reduce high turnover rate. In order to be a manager you must love what you do and genuinely want to see your team succeed and improve by sharing new experiences with them and turning that into a learning experience.

"Aweful"

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at Deb Shops full-time

Pros

Co-Workers and customers fun atmosphere

Cons

Unorganized constant changes I dont believe they know what they are doing at corporate.

Advice to Management

New DebShops just got out of bankruptsthey are so ungrateful to thier employees no gratitude constant threats of bieng terminated when you have issues in your store they are never addressed I have worked for Deb for a period of time and NEVER have I not known who I work for or were this company is going they are constantly changing policies never explaining changes it went from a fun place to work to just sad.