Decision Toolbox - DT is a company that is doing all the right things to help our clients be as successful as possible. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

"DT is a company that is doing all the right things to help our clients be as successful as possible."

Pros

The work life balance is terrific. You have the ability to work for a dynamic company AND have the time to be involved in all the key milestones with your family. This company has the morals and values that were essential when I choose a new company. We work collaboratively as a team and celebrate each others successes. We provide a valuable asset to our clients and work closely with them as partners. You have all the support structures needed to be successful; contributing your piece of the pie. I will be here as long as they will have me!

Cons

Sometimes you can feel like you are on a island in a virtual environment. It is important to stay connected and build relationships to bring those islands together!

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on what makes us special. Weave that thread throughout the organization and keep the Decision Toolbox spirit and culture the same regardless of the size of our company.

Other Employee Reviews for Decision Toolbox

"Flexible, coaching, supportive"

Pros

This is a cloud company and we aren't expected to punch a time clock. We are respected for the professionals we are and trusted that our job is getting done. Decision Toolbox has won the Alfred P. Sloan award twice for workplace flexibility. We don't ask for time off, we inform them and make sure our work is covered. In addition, recruiters get to work on a variety of projects with great clients. We are paid by performance so if we perform well we are compensated very nicely! Resources are everywhere - from people to tools we have the support we need. The people we work with are top notch!

Cons

For many years employees didn't want to participate in benefits, now that we've grown more people do. The benefits were expensive. But, leadership heard our needs and in 2012 will be offering a great affordable benefits package.

Advice to Management

Keep keeping us informed. It is so exciting to hear what's going on behind the scenes and learn about the direction of the company. Thank you for providing such a wonderful place to work!

"cliquish, low pay, no work life balance, 100% commission, no benefits, no paid time off"

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

Pros

Work from home, good tools.

Cons

The work place is virtual and everyone talks about work life balance but the company will accept low paying projects and the expectation is that you work long days and 60-80 hour weeks filling stupid positions for very little money. You will get paid a very tiny portion of what the company charges the client.

There is no base salary, nor benefits or even paid time off. More attention is given to admin work and less to actual recruiting. If you want to make even half way decent money expect to work in a recruiting sweatshop, 24/7, all days of the week. All the fireworks about how they are a US based RPO provider is just that a smoke screen to cover up the fact that they pay less than a recruiting sweatshop in Asia.

If you belong to the inner club, lucky you, you will get your choice of well paying projects and make big money, else except lowly hourly wages that work out lower than minimum wage.When you walk in through the door they will pull the wool over the eyes when you talk about pay. They will claim they are transparent but they are not. So be warned.

The cliquish few will come in here and write positive feedback and argue the negative ones. That is to be expected.

I quit after several months of working hard and getting paid next to nothing. The leadership gets rich not the recruiters who work hard.

Advice to Management

Treat everyone the same. You have some really rude leadership, if they should even be called that, that have used quality as an excuse for nasty behavior.