Decision Toolbox - Love it! | Glassdoor

"Love it!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Partner

I have been working at Decision Toolbox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible support by leadership, directors and peers. There is help at every turn if I need it. I get to work with top caliber recruiters which keeps me at the top of my game.

Cons

I've seen one post that there isn't enough work to go around. I have to disagree. If you have good stats and produce well then there is plenty of work.

Advice to Management

The growth is exciting. We know you are putting new process and additional layers in the company. Thank you for all that you do.

Other Employee Reviews for Decision Toolbox

"Upper Management (Pres, CEO & VPs) are great! Middle management "sorority and mean girls club"."

Current Employee - Recruitment Partner

Pros

Worklife Balance/Virtual
    Excellent Proprietary/Internal ATS system
    Opportunity to work with large organizations
    Support of coworkers

Cons

Poor compensation structure; poor middle management; high recruiter turnover rate; no room for growth

Advice to Management

Equality in pay

Manage to see why everyone is leaving. Our team has lost several Jeremy Lin's in a month.

"Working at Decision Toolbox is like no other."

Pros

I've worked in Human Resources for several years. I've worked at the office and also virtually. For me, being able to work virtually is a huge benefit. It allows me to be involved in my children's lives, especially at school events. However I am also held accountable and have the flexibility to make up that time when it's best for me.

I use to work virtually for another company and felt very alone. There was practically NO support and very few resources were provided. I remembered thinking, if I just had access to "xyz" this would save so much time. At Decision Toolbox I make a request for a resource and often within that same day I have it. It is SUCH a breath of fresh air. Having the resources has allowed me to do my job to the best of my ability and decrease the amount of time taken on a given project. I felt very hindered before whereas now I have a toolbox of resources to use (no pun intended :).

Another great aspect of working here are the wonderful people I work with. They are seasoned recruiters. We bounce ideas off of one another. There are people I can learn from. And most importantly, I am not alone. Leadership always encourages us to reach out if we need anything. It's amazing to me the "team" feeling and relationships I have with my co-workers even though I may only see them once a year.

When I use to work in the office I was constantly bombarded by managers who wanted to "talk". For granted, this was part of my role working as a Human Resource Generalist. The problem is that I wanted to recruit and quite a bit of my time was being absorbed with impromptu meetings. Being able to work from home and focus on recruiting has been wonderful. Personally, it's a better fit for me.

The last best "pro" of being an employee for Decision Toolbox is that I'm given a wide variety of types of positions to work on. I can be recruiting for anything from a Design Engineer to a Software Developer to a Sales Manager. This opportunity really helps broaden my experience and expand my skills. It also makes my job more interesting and allows me to explore other industries I never had the chance to recruit for before.

Cons

As we've grown more processes have been put in place. At first I felt the culture starting to shift. However I feel like we are starting to turn back around and gain that back.

Advice to Management

Please work hard on keeping the culture the same. I understand that as we grow we need to become more defined. However the culture is one of the best things about working here and I would hate to see that lost.