Decision Toolbox - A Company that makes you WANT to go to work every day | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Decision Toolbox

"A Company that makes you WANT to go to work every day"

I have been working at Decision Toolbox part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working from home allows me to be a mom and have a successful job. I feel amazingly connected to the people I work with even thought we are virtual. This is a company you work with not for. Regardless of job title I can call and have a conversation or ask for help from the Founder/CEO/CGO etc.

Cons

I honestly can not think of any. I know that sounds too good to be true, but that is my honest opinion.

Advice to Management

Thank you for creating such an amazing company.

Other Employee Reviews for Decision Toolbox

"If you're a great recruiter, YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Raleigh, NC

Pros

Work from home, incredibly supportive management team that encourages work/life balance, supportive, positive - BEST company culture I've been in (I've been in Fortune 200 and start ups). If you are a great recruiter, you will make fantastic money and enjoy your job more that you ever though possible. You partner with hiring managers, establish genuine relationships.

Cons

Medical benefits are a bit expensive if you live outside of California. It is a 100% commission job - but again, if you have a strong work ethic and follow through ... you will make 6 figures.
    If you are not strong, don't bother applying, you won't be happy with your pay. "You eat what you kill." This is one of the ways DT keeps their fees so low, the strong stay and the weak weed themselves out. Keep that in mind as you read reviews about comp at this company. It will take about 2-3 months to get your pipeline full enough to be pulling in $3K - $4K each pay period (pay 2x per month).

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing job. I have no idea how you make a 100% virtual company feel like a family, but you do it and I'm so grateful !!

2. "Deep commitment to employees, and to their customers' success"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Pros

I've been in the recruiting industry for 20 years and worked for six different recruitment vendors. There can be a lot of greed in staffing agencies which causes pain to both their employees and their clients. Decision Toolbox is different. They operate from the highest level of integrity and always try to do the right thing for their employees and clients.

Cons

Decision Toolbox is 100% US-based, doesn't leverage offshore resources, and isn't expanding into foreign markets. Limited opportunity for employees to get international experience.

Advice to Management

By being fiscally conservative, you've remained "the best kept secret" in recruiting solutions for 18 years. Timing is everything. Now is the time. Don't be afraid to let the horse out of the barn!