Dejero Labs - Enjoyable Environment - No politics | Glassdoor
  1. "Enjoyable Environment - No politics"

I have been working at Dejero Labs full-time

Pros

Growing company with great leadership. Very good compensation and benefit package.

Cons

Not enough open spots for everyone!

Dejero Labs2019-02-04

Dejero Labs Response

May 7, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thanks so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying your time at Dejero. We're grateful to each of our amazing team members. We're also working on finding Dejero's next great home.

Other Employee Reviews

"Dishonest Management and Business Practices"

I worked at Dejero Labs full-time for less than a year

Pros

The building they occupy has fairly clean restrooms. That's a plus.

Cons

These people lay-off employee's like it's an episode of survivor. *Management is well known to be dishonest to employees and customers. *The upper management operates the company like they are the mafia. *Middle managers have no authority and are simply puppets without a clue. Once they dump an employee they spin the most imaginative untrue story as to why they fired them or let them go.

Advice to Management

Stop operating the company like some type of Italian Mafia. Start doing right by your customers and meeting the obligations and promises you've made. Also, start treating your employee's with respect and dignity.

Dejero Labs2015-10-06
  2. "Challenging work mixed with lots of fun!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON

I have been working at Dejero Labs full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people at Dejero make it fun to come to work, and the work itself is challenging.

Cons

Small companies are subject to changes in product deliverables on short notice, and Dejero is no exception.

Dejero Labs2019-05-07

Dejero Labs Response

May 7, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we sincerely appreciate your review! We are really excited to be taking on additional opportunities in new markets, with new products but recognize it can present some fresh challenges. Please know you've got great supports around you as we navigate the ...

Discover more reviews about Dejero Labs.