Deloitte - Like other Big 4 firm, Deloitte has its strengths and weaknesses. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

"Like other Big 4 firm, Deloitte has its strengths and weaknesses."

Current Employee - Tax Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Tax Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Employee friendly culture which embraces everyone.

Cons

Challenges working across cross functional lines (Audit, Tax, Consulting)

Advice to Management

While National level communications are frequent, regional and local level communications are spotty.

Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte

1. "Great company; stable place to work with many career opportunities"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Stability of company. Good compensation & benefits. Truly diverse culture. Friendly and not snobby culture. Professonal and polite. Have the ability to accept work I find interesting or decline work I don't care for.

Cons

They are hard driving and expect a lot. Not all partners are good managers.

Advice to Management

None

2. "Deloitte is great and the best place to launch a career."

Current Employee - Tax Staff in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Tax Staff in Houston, TX

Pros

The people are really nice and laid back. You will have an awesome resume builder and work with a great group of talented young individuals. They care about your promotions and how much you're learning. However, they also care about your personal life and how satisfied you are with your job. That is reall nice and reassuring. Also, the people are Deloitte aren't nerds or stuck up like some ppl at the other firms which makes it a really nice place to work. Finally, we know how to party and have free time but that doesn't consume our day. In the end, we're still accountants and you can't forget that.

Cons

The hours during busy season. I'm not too crzy about the office either. Not alot of sunlight enters the center of the office where the cubilces are because the managements offices surround the windows. I'd like more travel opportunties with tax too. But overall, I can't say too much negative stuff about Deloitte because there isn't any.

Advice to Management

We need a new office and better bonuses...more like the ones Investment Bankers get. We are compensated fairly but I think that management could do a better job at increasing the bonuses, etc. The salaries are legit right now.