Deloitte - Great culture, endless resources | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

"Great culture, endless resources"

Former Intern - Advisory Associate in Minneapolis, MN
Former Intern - Advisory Associate in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Deloitte as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The people love to work hard and have fun with office events and outings outside of work. The online training opportunities are endless and Deloitte University is an unbelievable experience.

Cons

The company is so large that at times you can feel lost or not see how you are making an impact individually

Advice to Management

Great company and culture.

Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte

"Great and talented people collaborating together on interesting projects."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time

Pros

As a consultant, I've had the opportunity to work with great team members, on exciting projects, with very high profile clients. The project and client work I've done has varied and I've had the opportunities to move to different projects. Within each new project, there's new technologies and we are given the support needed to ramp-up and contribute immediately.

The work environment and studio life are very laid back. I worked in start-ups for years and the culture within the studios are very similar. Everyone's friendly, there's a lot of studio parties and happy hour meet-ups after work.

Cons

In the end we're consultants, hired by clients to do specific work. Because of this, the work and projects vary. It's important to contribute and succeed on projects. It can be stressful, but given the solid team work and team chemistry it's easy to achieve.

The concept of "the bench" can be negative. If people can innovate from there and aren't negatively impacted, it can have a positive twist.

Advice to Management

Give solid direction for the (studios) and we shouldn't be afraid to push the boundaries of new technology. In the end, we consultants who work for clients, but should always be pushing ahead.

Give more insight into pipeline, proposals and/or pursuits. It'll give people a chance to get excited about the future and encourage them to get involved in any way possible.

2. "Overall positive, but not a great work-life balance"

Pros

Organized, Structured, Great Benefits, Great Networking, Growth Opportunities

Cons

Requires too many hours of external work