Deloitte - You should work at Deloitte | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Deloitte

"You should work at Deloitte"

Pros

Great Company Culture, Fantastic training programs, flexibility in projects, opportunities to use innovation and creativity. Exceptional people with real character and perspectives

Cons

Stressful work environment, tedious asks, Full of over achievers, Needs to work on layout of office space.

Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte

1. "Not as challenging as I would have liked"

Pros

I worked with smart people on great clients. If you are a hard worker, you'll get recognized quickly.

Cons

Employee review was antiquated and subjective. I got a high rating but it also seemed like they were grasping for things to say I should improve on. The work I did when I started was not challenging at all. I hope it will get better as I get more responsibility.

"Depends on where in Deloitte"

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Professional financial controls and talent management make for a stable generally well-run firm; wonderful small communities within a larger firm so your experience can be quite different depending on where you end up. I am currently with a niche somewhat boutique practice that was acquired by Deloitte and they have been great so far about preserving the working models that are critical to how we get our work done and investing in growing our practice. Being with the larger firm provides access to some professionally managed back-end services like IT support or HR.

Cons

Large company can be hard to navigate to find expertise within a large firm. Being part of an audit firm requires compliance with restrictive independence rules and creates added complexity to conducting business with clients. Lots of decisions by very large committees to get things done in the organization can be frustrating. Sometimes seemingly layers and layers of people to coordinate with for what seems like relatively simple activities. Things like benefits seem to be run completely out of a 1-800 call center so it was jarring to never really get to talk to a "real" person. Lots of emails from random people to filter through.