Deloitte - Great firm and culture | Glassdoor

"Great firm and culture"

Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great firm and culture that support career development and creating leaders. Opportunities to learn new things and get people out of their comfort zone. Senior Leadership is approachable and realize that although life-balance is a challenge they encourage to disconnect when possible.

Cons

Life-balance can be challenging while managing client and Deloitte (internal) demands but individuals need to adjust.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and continue to look for opportunities to keep good talent and improve life-balance.

Other Employee Reviews for Deloitte

1. "Challenging work. Very rewarding"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at Deloitte full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Work/life balance (this obviously depends on the role/group you are in.)
    Salary
    Career Customization
    There are numerous opportunities at Deloitte for people to really focus in areas of interest to them.
    There are also internal vs. client-facing opportunities depending on one's desire to be on the road.

Cons

Long hours
    Some offices have open workspaces which makes it difficult to participate in conference calls (you feel like you're bothering everyone else)

2. "Internship"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Deloitte as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Networking was very important, interns were able to talk with people from all levels even the partners.

Cons

Limited diversity led to feeling like an outcast at times, if your younger than 21 it hard to go to the bars when doing networking.

Advice to Management

Pair interns with people who really want to give interns experiences. The manager I worked with didn't really care about showing me what Deloitte had to offer. He only talked with me when his laptop won't print so I could print for him, or when my other supervisor from paraprofessional pushed him to give me work. The paraprofessional team is wonderful though.