Delphi - Systems Engineer | Glassdoor

"Systems Engineer"

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Kokomo, IN
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Kokomo, IN

I have been working at Delphi full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Delphi allows employees to work flex time. Of course that also requires that you work from home at all hours of the day. Good co-workers

Cons

Management only interested in enriching themselves. Outsourcing. Forced do to much more with less people

Advice to Management

Care about the people instead of your wallets. The company is not committed to its employees ove r the long term. How can you expect us to be dedicated?

Other Employee Reviews for Delphi

1. "In my experience at Delphi I had the opportunity to learn and grow in several technical and managerial fields."

Former Employee - Project, Process, Product, Facilities & Test Engineer, Move Manager in Flint, MI

I worked at Delphi full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Delphi had methods, procedures and systems in place to maximize productivity though at times it seemed cumbersome. My experience since leaving Delphi has revealed how well organized they were.

Cons

I'm not sure what the culture is like today but I've found cons are directly related to the market environment. Delphi's downsizing that resulted from several factors was stressful for many. Again, I can't speak to the current state.

Advice to Management

Serve the business (the people) and not the dollar.

2. "10 years of challenging work"

Former Employee - Product Engineer in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Product Engineer in Rochester, NY

I worked at Delphi full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

People are wonderful to work with. They try to help in any way they can. Seemed to try to improve the processes that they were using so they were more effective and they were open to some change.

Cons

Used a lot of antiquated technology and had very little IT support so most employees had to figure it out on their own which seemed like a less than ideal use of resources.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more of an investment in the future of the company.