Cover image for Delta Air Lines

Current Employee, more than 8 years

Flight Attendant

Sep 18, 2015 - Flight Attendant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome company to work for! Fun work environment, cares about employees, great uniforms, competitive pay, just an awesome company to work for! They are very flexible, you can live anywhere in the world you want, as long as your able to get to work when you need to be there!

Cons

At the end of the day, it is a very large corporation. So it is very easy to become just a "number" in the company. The flight attendant group is not unionized, so rules can change very often. Make sure your time management is impeccable, because you cannot be late for work AT ALL, and there aren't many acceptable excuses, even rain is not an excuse.

Continue reading
    181 people found this review helpful

Delta Air Lines Response

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review and recommendation of Delta. We work hard every day to make Delta a great place to work; it’s nice to hear how much you enjoy our company and our work environment. Our people and our culture are our most important competitive advantages and the direct relationship we have enjoyed with our flight attendants has served our people, our customers and our company very well. To that end, we have a strong open door policy that enables any employee to go directly to a leader with any concerns, and we have hundreds of flight attendants who are actively engaged in our business, providing feedback and working on solutions for their colleagues and our customers. At Delta, a consistent, reliable operation is one of the reasons our top customers come back to fly with us time and again. That makes employee reliability – being on time, every day, for your shift or your flight – especially important. We agree that having a fundamental understanding of the flight attendant role is important for our field leaders, and we also value diversity at all levels of the company. That’s why so many of our field leaders are flight attendant qualified and many still fly when their schedules allow. We appreciate your feedback and will be sharing it with our In-Flight team. –Wendy, Talent Acquisition Team

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Jan 27, 2023 - Flight Attendant in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible with your schedule

Cons

On the road a lot

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great benefits

Jan 26, 2023 - Flight Attendant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only company to offer boarding pay More profit sharing than most airlines

Cons

Non unionized, a lot of pressure to act in the best interest of the company, no contract meaning things like calling out fall into a grey area

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Delta Air Lines.

Delta Air Lines Photos

+ Add Photo
Delta Air Lines photo of: Below Wing Group Photo
Delta Air Lines photo of: Employees in Delta's General Offices
Delta Air Lines photo of: Flight Attendant Uniform
Delta Air Lines photo of: Delta employees volunteering with Habitat for Humanity
Delta Air Lines photo of: Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines photo of: Delta employee volunteering on a KABOOM playground.
Delta Air Lines photo of: Delta in the Community