Delta Defense - I am going to retire from here! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

Featured Review

"I am going to retire from here!"

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time

Pros

You will not see a company culture like this anywhere else. Executives are friendly and personable. No matter where you work in the company, your voice will be heard. You get to know people from all parts of the company. It really does feel like a family.

You can be yourself. You are encouraged to be creative and innovative. You are fairly compensated and are valued as a person.

Cons

If you don't believe in the mission, then you won't believe your work is important.

Advice to Management

Great job!

Delta Defense Response

Feb 9, 2018

Thanks for a GREAT review! We're lucky to have people like you as part of our family!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Started from The Bottom Now I'm Here"

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Was hired several years after I completed my Bachelor's degree (Was working in an unrelated field). Started in an entry level position in Member Services - Within five months I was in marketing and three years into my employment I'm in a Project Management position.

Upper management is focused on helping me expand my abilities as a marketer. They've sent me (and many others) to multiple marketing conferences, purchased any learning material I've requested, and continually encourage me to continue to expand your role in the company.

They involve everyone in the company in the decisions that affect our entire organization. Everyone's opinion is valid.

Cons

The company is incredibly fast moving. If you don't embrace change, you're not going to be comfortable.

Advice to Management

There's no better feeling than seeing someone promoted from within. It gives me continued desire to keep pushing to improve the areas of the company I have control over and to continue pushing to advance in my career.

Delta Defense Response

Oct 10, 2017

You're an ultimate success story! We're lucky to have you.

2. "The culture is real"

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time

Pros

The culture is exactly what you're reading that it is. Fast, fun, exciting, rewarding, encouraging, and positive.
    Everyone here feels like they won the "job lottery".

Cons

If you're not dedicated to learning, improving, and developing, you won't make it.

Discover more reviews about Delta Defense.