Delta Defense - BEST COMPANY EVER | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"BEST COMPANY EVER"

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time

Pros

Amazing Culture, People, Workplace, and More

Cons

There is nothing that I can say negatively about this workplace.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Culture, Amazing Opportunities"

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been working at Delta Defense full time for about five years, and I've had the opportunity witness and contribute to some of the fastest, most amazing growth during that time.

Learning & Growth Environment: Working for Delta Defense provide endless opportunities for education, personal and professional development. This company believes in investing in their employees to succeed at their job and in their day to day life. Motivation and opportunities for growth are abundant here.

The Culture: This company is run on a strong set of core values that contribute to the amazing culture that has been maintained through several years of rapid growth. The culture at Delta Defense is family-oriented, outwardly minded and facilitates open communication across all levels.

Cons

If you work here, you have to be able to accept and adapt to change. The reason this company is so successful and grows at such an amazing rate is because the leadership is willing to implement changes that achieve rapid results.

Additionally, it's hard work that results in shared success. If you're looking for a job that isn't going to be challenging, and one that doesn't require dedication and hard work don't apply at Delta Defense. Without hard work, there is no growth.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, I'm very grateful for my place at Delta Defense.

2. "Great company culture and benefits"

I worked at Delta Defense full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- Amazing company culture which really feels like a second family
    - Great 401k program
    - Management pays for extensive on-site and off-site professional training
    - Awesome gym facility
    - Catered lunches
    - Transparent leadership in which the CEO embraces an open door policy
    - Work hard play hard attitude
    - Incredibly fast growing company
    - Free books, coffee, and snacks

Cons

- Once a year performance review means you only get once chance every year for a compensation adjustment. If management and you don't see eye to eye you have to wait another whole year before trying to get salary adjusted. This is troublesome for people who work there and I hope management can fix it.
    - Depending on the position you work the work/life balance can often times weigh heavily on the side of work
    - As the company has grown larger office politics and red tape have become increasingly common, something which I hope management can fix.
    - Messy org chart and lack of clearly defined responsibilities at times can often lead to position confusion or burn out

Advice to Management

Keep the culture, ditch the politics and red tape which has become an emerging trend. Fix the review process. This has been an amazing place to work which has always had an entrepreneurial spirt, don't let the spirit be dampened with politics and red tape.

Discover more reviews about Delta Defense.