Delta Defense - The best place I've worked | Glassdoor

The best place I've worked

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time

Pros

I've worked at a number of places in the Milwaukee area, including some that have qualified as "Best Places to Work". Because of what I've seen at those previous jobs, I'm hesitant to acknowledge that as a positive indicator for a company. In many cases it's just a marketing tool used to gain exposure for new clients and employees. At Delta, I honestly think the title means something. Yes, there are a lot of small...

Cons

It feels like some things in the company are in a constant state of being changed. It comes from growing so quickly, so with time the company will find its way, but to get there it's had to try out a number of different approaches. I'm also a bit of an introvert and sometimes it'd be nice to walk down a hall and NOT have everyone wish me a good morning, but I suppose that's another good problem to have.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing, but be careful not to change simply for the sake of change. Once something works, let's stick with that for a bit and see if it gets even better with time.

November 15, 2018Human Resources Director

Thanks for sharing your time and perspective - we appreciate your feedback and being part of Team Delta!

Other Employee Reviews

1. Amazing Place

Current Employee - Business to Business Sales Consultant in West Bend, WI

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The core values are like non other! Great opportunity if you apply yourself and work hard! They see the good in people and will be there to support you every step of the way if it is good for the business! Everyone is so nice and it truly is like a family! The owners know most of the people by name and always makes it a point to come around and say hello. Even the executives do the same. They truly do care!

Cons

Non that I can think of at this time

Advice to Management

Keep being passionate in everyone a part of the company and the mission of the company!

January 23, 2019Human Resources Director

Thanks for taking the time - to share your thoughts and insights! We appreciate your contributions!

2. This is the best place to work!

Current Employee - Sales in West Bend, WI

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

This is the best place to work. I don't just say that, I mean it. I plan to retire here and I'm only in my 30's. As a veteran, there has been no place that I felt more at home in the civilian world than here at Delta Defense. The company lives and breathes it's Core Values, makes all decisions based on them, and not only encourages but also enables its employees to grow. BEST PLACE TO WORK. PERIOD.

Cons

There are not any cons that I can think of at this time. Is there room for improvement, of course! Nothing is perfect. But we all learn and grow together, so I can not list a "con".

Advice to Management

Keep being open, transparent, and real.

January 18, 2019Human Resources Director

We appreciate your review - and we value your contributions to our growing Sales team. There is a lot of excitement there! We also want to extend our sincere thanks for your service to our great country! We value veterans, and love having them as part of Team Delta!!

Discover more reviews about Delta Defense.