"The best place I've worked"

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time

Pros

I've worked at a number of places in the Milwaukee area, including some that have qualified as "Best Places to Work". Because of what I've seen at those previous jobs, I'm hesitant to acknowledge that as a positive indicator for a company. In many cases it's just a marketing tool used to gain exposure for new clients and employees. At Delta, I honestly think the title means something. Yes, there are a lot of small benefits that you'll hear about, like free coffee and nice offices. People that have worked in certain sectors have seen those things aplenty, though. However, there are certainly things that Delta does significantly better than other places: a fun and friendly atmosphere, willingness of leadership to focus on the tough issues and find a solution, and openness to new technology and methodology.

Cons

It feels like some things in the company are in a constant state of being changed. It comes from growing so quickly, so with time the company will find its way, but to get there it's had to try out a number of different approaches. I'm also a bit of an introvert and sometimes it'd be nice to walk down a hall and NOT have everyone wish me a good morning, but I suppose that's another good problem to have.

Continue reading

November 15, 2018Human Resources Director

Thanks for sharing your time and perspective - we appreciate your feedback and being part of Team Delta!

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company with a Mission I Am 100% Behind"

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time for more than a year

Pros

Delta Defense and the USCCA is more than a company. It a family and community of like minded individuals who are dedicated to protecting those they love from the evils in the world. The take great care of their employees, especially during these trying times, and I'm looking to seeing what's to come.

Cons

None come to mind. Some growing pains but that's to be expected

Continue reading

June 28, 2020Director of Culture & Engagement

Thanks for being part of the Delta Family!

"Incredible Workplace, Incredible People, Incredible Job!"

Current Employee - OUTSIDE SALES

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time for more than a year

Pros

I could go on and on about how fantastic the company, product and people are, but the best part about working for Delta Defense/USCCA, is the fact you are a part of something bigger than yourself. You are part of a family!

Cons

The only con is going up to HQ in January during Wisconsin winter!!

June 28, 2020Director of Culture & Engagement

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. Our Outside Sales Team is growing and we are so excited for the future. Agreed, January can be cold in Wisconsin, we hope your welcome to our HQ was warm!

Discover more reviews about Delta Defense.