Delta Defense - Google on steroids!!!! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Google on steroids!!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Bend, WI

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing company with an unheard of culture. THIS IS the American dream. I cannot say enough how thankful I am to work for a company that cares so much about its employees. The atmosphere, the attitudes, the growth, and overwhelming support make this company truly unique. #livingtheamericandream

Cons

If you don't align with the core values, this will not be a good fit for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Clearly, you are doing things the right way. You have created a strong foundation to build a heavy legacy on, and because of that it will last forever.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"The best place I've worked"

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time

Pros

I've worked at a number of places in the Milwaukee area, including some that have qualified as "Best Places to Work". Because of what I've seen at those previous jobs, I'm hesitant to acknowledge that as a positive indicator for a company. In many cases it's just a marketing tool used to gain exposure for new clients and employees. At Delta, I honestly think the title means something.

Yes, there are a lot of small benefits that you'll hear about, like free coffee and nice offices. People that have worked in certain sectors have seen those things aplenty, though. However, there are certainly things that Delta does significantly better than other places: a fun and friendly atmosphere, willingness of leadership to focus on the tough issues and find a solution, and openness to new technology and methodology.

Cons

It feels like some things in the company are in a constant state of being changed. It comes from growing so quickly, so with time the company will find its way, but to get there it's had to try out a number of different approaches.

I'm also a bit of an introvert and sometimes it'd be nice to walk down a hall and NOT have everyone wish me a good morning, but I suppose that's another good problem to have.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing, but be careful not to change simply for the sake of change. Once something works, let's stick with that for a bit and see if it gets even better with time.

Delta Defense Response

Nov 15, 2018 – Human Resources Director

Thanks for sharing your time and perspective - we appreciate your feedback and being part of Team Delta!

2. "Best. Place. To. Work. Ever."

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Pretty much everything about this place is amazing!! Wouldn't to be anywhere else!

Cons

Sometimes our catered in Thursday lunches aren't the tastiest.

Discover more reviews about Delta Defense.