Delta Defense - Best places to work for a reason | Glassdoor
  1. "Best places to work for a reason"

Current Employee - Member Service Advisor in West Bend, WI

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Passion, care and purpose. All of these are reasons why this make it one of the best companies to work for

Cons

No on site range. Other than that no cons

Advice to Management

Keep being engaged

Delta Defense2019-06-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Amazing Place"

Current Employee - Business to Business Sales Consultant in West Bend, WI

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time for more than a year

Pros

The core values are like non other! Great opportunity if you apply yourself and work hard! They see the good in people and will be there to support you every step of the way if it is good for the business! Everyone is so nice and it truly is like a family! The owners know most of the people by name and always makes it a point to come around and say hello. Even the executives do the same. They truly do care!

Cons

Non that I can think of at this time

Advice to Management

Keep being passionate in everyone a part of the company and the mission of the company!

Delta Defense2019-01-21

Delta Defense Response

January 23, 2019Human Resources Director

Thanks for taking the time - to share your thoughts and insights! We appreciate your contributions!

2. "This is the best place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales in West Bend, WI

I have been working at Delta Defense full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is the best place to work. I don't just say that, I mean it. I plan to retire here and I'm only in my 30's. As a veteran, there has been no place that I felt more at home in the civilian world than here at Delta Defense. The company lives and breathes it's Core Values, makes all decisions based on them, and not only encourages but also enables its employees to grow. BEST PLACE TO WORK. PERIOD.

Cons

There are not any cons that I can think of at this time. Is there room for improvement, of course! Nothing is perfect. But we all learn and grow together, so I can not list a "con".

Advice to Management

Keep being open, transparent, and real.

Delta Defense2019-01-18

Delta Defense Response

January 18, 2019Human Resources Director

We appreciate your review - and we value your contributions to our growing Sales team. There is a lot of excitement there! We also want to extend our sincere thanks for your service to our great country! We value veterans, and love having them as part of Team Delta!!

Discover more reviews about Delta Defense.