Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Better than I expected

Apr 6, 2021 - Account EX in West Bend, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I read the reviews when interviewing and I was surprised because I've only seen one or two other companies that legitly had great reviews from nonmanagers. The company right from the start valued and understood that its new employees need to get launched properly. They don't go cheap in training you, and they do a great job of creating an immediate team feeling. You feel like you can talk to anyone from the CEO on down, and you will!

Cons

The biggest con I think for the position is your job will really test your ability to sell and also your ability to bounce back from rejection. Not everyone can take "NO" over and over and maintain a good attitude but if you can, this job is very lucrative

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Delta Defense Response

Senior Manager, Culture and Talent Acquisition

Thanks for the review. We know that our investment in our team members benefits everyone. We want to make sure that we train and offer the tools so our team members can confidently assist our members or our partners and provide an unprecedented customer experience. Thanks for being part of our growing Account Exec Team (Outside Sales)!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Apr 22, 2021 - Call Center Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, Culture, Office, Team, Training

Cons

none, it's a great company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing, Caring Culture

Apr 13, 2021 - Senior Front End Web Developer in West Bend, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO speaks to the entire company weekly about things he really believes in and tries to practice himself to make life in general better for everyone as well as improving the workplace culture and productivity. You'd be extremely lucky to find a workplace that cares more about values and culture and strives to live them out.

Cons

Isn't keeping up with salary increases over the past decade (at least in the tech sector). They're only comparing themselves to other companies in the region and WI doesn't have high living expenses, so they tend to have lower wages as well (though they have pretty good benefits). Now that COVID has made so much more work remote, they need to jump way up to compete even a little bit. Also, the IT team is almost 100% remote now, so it's much more difficult to build up close relationships than it was previously.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Delta Defense.