Deltek - Great corporate culture with friendly co-workers and a hard-work mentality. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Deltek

"Great corporate culture with friendly co-workers and a hard-work mentality."

Former Intern - Match Analyst in Herndon, VA
Former Intern - Match Analyst in Herndon, VA

I worked at Deltek as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Team work, training, company values, flexible schedule, work-life balance, structure of the work, clear responsibilities, good guidance, good communication with senior management

Cons

Some of the work was mundane, daily responsibilities were repetitive, lack of diversity in type of work to be done, work began to be outsourced

Advice to Management

Consider including more activities for interns and inter-department communications, try to offer more activities to increase relations between different departments, make sure interns have an idea of different departments as they could make good potential future employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Deltek

"When you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career move.. Deltek is the place to be."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Deltek full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Deltek is awash with Type A personalities. Work is done quickly, efficiently and pragmatically. Community among departments is strongly encouraged and offers great insight into areas a single employee may be less familiar with.

Cons

It can be overwhelming to compete with peers in this company.

Advice to Management

Continue to walk the Deltek values.

"Deltek bought our company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Deltek full-time

Pros

While I was not retained by Deltek, they were very professional in the manner of the acquisition and treated me very professional and fair.

Cons

I was not retained but the reason was reasonable based upon their business model.

Advice to Management

As you continue acquisitions, continue to resolve employment issues promptly and be fair to employees of acquired companies.