Deluxe Corporation - My Career with Deluxe | Glassdoor

"My Career with Deluxe"

Former Employee - Senior Deliver Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
Former Employee - Senior Deliver Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Deluxe Corporation full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I was a 32 year employee and loved every moment working for DELUXE, I had every opportunity to learn and create opportunities for advancement.

Cons

I wanted to be an employee for my entire career, however, Deluxe severed me at 32 years of heigh level service to the company. This happened to me as well as many high quality employees at DELUXE over the past 10 + years. Being severed after 32 years has made it extremely difficult to find a new quality career.

Advice to Management

No Reply, I have no bones to pick with Management.

Other Employee Reviews for Deluxe Corporation

1. "Pulled the rug from beneath a whole department, when it it was avoidable."

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Could have been good, but micro-managed on little details (number of calls) and missing the point on the big details (closing down)

Cons

Hired an entire group of people, knowing they were going to buy another company that had a stronger Digital footprint, only to lay off those same people: is anyone planning this or is this just poor decision-making.

Advice to Management

Take your hands out of your pockets and do some thinking, planning and talking: the only thing separating you from the competition is how you treat employees so wise up! May your children have the same type type of treatment in their careers. Think about it!

"Amazing opportunity for a serious sales rep to make $$$"

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Deluxe Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Uncapped commission, hard work and smart work effort gets rewarded with amazing commission checks. Fun place to work, great environment! Not like other inside sales offices in the local market. You get to roll up your sleeves and have a direct impact on your check. You get out of it what you put into it. There are some really successful reps in the office. The managers support the team and encourage success of the reps. Sales contests are a plus.

Cons

In office technology needs to improve for optimum sales performance, the current technology slows down business and overall sales performance. It can be really frustrating at times.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the future of the business, digital marketing is a growing and changing space, stay on top of trends.