Demandbase - Great Startup to work for! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Demandbase

"Great Startup to work for!"

Current Employee - CSM in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - CSM in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandbase full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked for other start ups in my career, and Demandbase is by far in the way the best! The product is game changing, management is sincere and driven, and the environment is truly work hard play hard. I've read the other negative reviews, and they simply are just not accurate.

Cons

None really. I guess you could say we are growing rapidly so there is always some bandwidth issues around that, but you should know that that takes place with any startup!

Advice to Management

Keep pushing forward...JFDI!

Other Employee Reviews for Demandbase

"A fun company with very exciting opportunities"

Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Solutions Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandbase full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Demandbase is a truly innovative company, doing things in B2B marketing that no one else does nor can do. This is a high-growth organization with strong potential for getting huge, going public, or getting acquired.

I love working with the Demandbase team, because I have the respect of my piers and customers. Everyone is A-game at this company, and it shows in their hiring strategy. They pick the right people for the roles they need. There is a tangible sense of the value that everyone adds to the organization, and I particularly feel this in my role.

The managers and C-level team that I work with listen to everyone's opinion and they trust their talented teams to do the right things while they provide strong leadership and guidance.

Stock options are fairly generous...
    Many happy Demandbase customers out there...

Cons

There are natural growing pains for company that is still establishing structures, processes, and finding it's footing in the market place.

Would love more PTO / more holidays (who wouldn't).

Advice to Management

Keep investing in good people and technology.

"amazing growth company"

Current Employee - Advertising in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Advertising in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandbase full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Demandbase was actually ahead of the market for the last couple of years but with the new advertising product, Demandbase SAAS and Ad products are disruptive but no longer too early. Demandbase is a high growth company that is in the right place at the right time.

Cons

There were a few false starts in the past, this is why there is a little negative feedback, but I encourage anyone to look at the existing model and existing market opportunity and you should see both recent success and a much bigger opportunity & a more mature opportunity. High growth opportunities are not for everyone, you need to change with the market and this requires a start-up mentality.

Advice to Management

Stay Agile, test and roll-out. Fail Fast.