Denim Group - Having fun, taking names... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Denim Group

"Having fun, taking names..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Pros

The folks you work with can't be beat - great technical depth as well as a lot of fun. There are some cool perks like working from home, personal time and snacks.

Cons

The office building could be in better shape. It's not my favorite location and the building itself could use a bit of renovation.

Advice to Management

Keep working to improve the benefits. Due to the type of industry we are in, we have the freedom to have a lot of perks!

Other Employee Reviews for Denim Group

"Denim Group Review"

Current Employee - Software Developer in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Software Developer in San Antonio, TX

Pros

My job at Denim Group is one of the best jobs I've had. The management and employees are serious about the quality of their work. Contribution of ideas and creativity are always encouraged.

Cons

I believe the benefits/salary could be better. Medical benefits are provided, but there are no retirement benefits. I don't know what others make at Denim Group, but based on the salary calculators I've used, my salary is below average. Plus, all PTO has to be used before the end of each year or lost.

Advice to Management

Please, reconsider the benefits package offered to employees. Retirement and PTO are important to families. Employee salaries should be higher if retirement benefits and limited PTO are offered.

2. "Great job and people but not the city for me"

Pros

Super smart people who are interested in a relaxed, fun, and productive environment.

A Benefits Working Group was implemented to drastically improve benefits in the last couple years. PTO for Tenure, Work from Home and a 401k match were implemented by the group. It was very cool to see the progression.

Cons

Very fast pace which can at times be stressful. Some days you'll be head down all day long and look up and realize you never ate lunch.

San Antonio is not the ideal city for me personally.

Advice to Management

Keep working to implement structure as the company expands. Make sure the solutions implemented for issues are fully rolled out so they're as effecient as possible.

Open branches outside of SA and Austin!