DentalOne Partners - Working at DentalOne Partners has been a great learning and rewarding experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DentalOne Partners

"Working at DentalOne Partners has been a great learning and rewarding experience."

Current Employee - Patient Relations Coordinator in Canton, OH
Current Employee - Patient Relations Coordinator in Canton, OH

I have been working at DentalOne Partners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The extended hours we offer our patients allow flexibility in scheduling work hours; a real plus for both patients & staff. The benefits are competitive, including PTO which increases with years of service. Being part of a dental service organization means support @ the home office level for many administrative functions. This enables all professional and support staff the opportunity to focus our efforts on outstanding patient care and service in our practices. Management is accessible and supportive.

Cons

This is not a "9-5". There are late week nights and Saturday shifts to cover.

Advice to Management

Eliminate the disparity between corporate and field practices relative to closed holiday calendar & other benefits. Improve marketing to educate the public of the great value our organization offers.

Other Employee Reviews for DentalOne Partners

"I have grown so much in the 6 years that I have worked with the company."

Current Employee - Office Leader in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Office Leader in Akron, OH

I have been working at DentalOne Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great company to work for. There are always so many opportunities available for advancement.

Cons

We often have to fight off a negative reputation that comes along with being a corporate company.

"Committed to an exceptional patient experience"

Current Employee - Office Leader in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Office Leader in Columbus, OH

I have been working at DentalOne Partners full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The company offers good benefits including generous paid time off. I enjoy the people I work with including my manager. After 7 years I continue to learn every day and advance my skill set.

Cons

Some of the practice hours are beyond the 9-5. On some terms this is a con, but for my family I am able to arrange my schedule to meet my needs even though I often work some evenings/Saturdays. I often am able to make doctor appointments and such during the week with out using my PTO because of the flexible hours.

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice to offer. I am pleased with our management and their direction with the company. They continually solicit the advice of the people in the practices and are often able to put that advice into action. You can't say that for many companies.