Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families - Nothing to do! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families

"Nothing to do!"

Former Employee - Summer Intern in Washington, DC
Former Employee - Summer Intern in Washington, DC

Pros

I worked as a summer intern in 2008 and the pay was definitely the best part of the job. With almost no work experience, I started off at $12/hr.

Cons

There was almost always nothing to do. Most of my time was spent trying to look busy and when I was actually given work, it was just busy work.

Advice to Management

Make sure there is always something for the interns to do.

Other Employee Reviews for Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families

1. "Personnel Assistnat"

I have been working at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families full-time

Pros

The benefit package is excellent and they have an office in almost every county. The salary is good as well.

Cons

There is no room for advancement if you do not work in Trenton, NJ

2. "Resigned after less than 9 months"

I worked at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I met and worked with some good people.

Cons

Management was the worst I've ever seen. I was afraid that if I continued working there, my professional reputation would suffer. I won't say the entire agency was like this, but my office definitely was a toxic, horrible place to be.

Work at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families? Share Your Experiences

Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families