Determined Marketing - Had to Relocate- But Fantastic Opportunity and will be back | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Determined Marketing

"Had to Relocate- But Fantastic Opportunity and will be back"

Former Employee - Client Representative in Greensboro, NC
Former Employee - Client Representative in Greensboro, NC

I worked at Determined Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In such a bad economy, It's extremely difficult to find a job that allows such advancement in a minimal time frame. The office environment is welcoming, uplifting (morning meetings are like a good Sunday trip to church for a mental refresh), and inject high levels of positivity that accelerate not only your career performance, but carry through to your personal life. Affirmations picked up in my daily life with these managers taught me the impact of working hard, being a positive person, and getting out of something what you put in. The biggest lesson I learned from the managers at Determined Marketing was that you can work hard, be successful, and still have a blast doing it- as well as maintain a personal life. It is not the employers job to reach out to their employees and actually care about what is going on outside of their performance at work, but here, although their position at the company may be much higher than yours, they take the time out of their day to sit down and give you one-on-one attention to help work through whatever may be surfacing in all aspects of your life. IF you follow the steps proven time and time again, pay attention to your leaders and what they do, you WILL be successful in this field. If you are a driven, motivated person, this is the place for you.

Cons

None. I unfortunately had to relocate for health reasons. When taken care of, I will most certainly be back. I would never look for any other opportunity.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. You have changed many lives, and I hope you continue your selfless and kind approach to running a successful business.

Other Employee Reviews for Determined Marketing

"Amazing Opportunity"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Determined Marketing offered me the opportunity to finally get what I put in. The environment there is so much fun and the management team has been extremely helpful in my training. They are even paying my way to the company vacation in Puerto Rico!

Cons

I don't get to spend as much time with my family as I used to.

2. "A work enviroment full of OPPURTUNITY!!!!!"

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for a place to grow and enjoy coming to work, this is the place!

Cons

I have nothing bad to about this company!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing which is supporting your employees and such a fun, safe and positive work environment!