Determined Marketing - Best opportunity out there | Glassdoor
  1. "Best opportunity out there"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great mentoring, support and base salary/commission paid weekly. Opportunity to travel

Cons

Lots of mileage on the vehicle, but compensated well via commission.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in sharper people

Determined Marketing2016-02-19

Other Employee Reviews

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Determined Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is awesome to work for they treat you as an equal, support you in advancement and support your success. In 5weeks of employment I was promoted by owner recognizing my hard work. I been to regional meeting and Everyone! was very forthcoming with knowledge. This companies primary goal is to train you to be successful. Not one day has gone by in the last 4 months have I not wanted to go to work. The support from coast to coast is remarkable. Never have I had a company with such success treat me as an equal like this company has no matter how far up the chain you go. I'm so pleased to be part of the Determined Marketing Family. I look forward to my future opportunities because I have finally found a company that will recognize and produce opportunities if you work hard.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. I am very blessed to work with this company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the support, hard work and you for allowing me to be a part of the Determined Marketing family.

Determined Marketing2015-11-26

"Not cool"

Sales Associate in Greensboro, NC

I worked at Determined Marketing

Pros

When you first start they are the sweetest people you ever want to meet... You're getting your apps they are happy... But don't have an off day....

Cons

Hopefully you don't get sick working for this company because you will get fired... Not to mention it's like you're disturbing the people trying to come in for a peaceful shopping experience

Advice to Management

Take better care of your workers out there on their grind everyday and they will take care of you!!

Determined Marketing2016-03-03

Discover more reviews about Determined Marketing.