Deutsche Bank - Great opportunities, strong support from leadership to create world class, enterprise solutions. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Deutsche Bank

"Great opportunities, strong support from leadership to create world class, enterprise solutions."

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Cary, NC
Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in Cary, NC

Pros

Deutsche Bank Global Technology is undergoing transformation to create new enterprise solutions on a global scale, and the Cary development center is a key component to this transformation. This isn't a static environment with highly prescriptive roles. DBGT Cary has excellent opportunities for engineers that are driven, engaged, and supportive of change.

Cons

Engineers that are looking for highly structured, pragmatic methodology will find the environment uncomfortable. Change means that everyone needs to reach beyond their comfort zone to ensure their success.

Advice to Management

Help support improvements to the software development and lab environments. Centralize common environment needs among teams to keep the engineers focused on solution design and implementation.

Other Employee Reviews for Deutsche Bank

1. "Great global company!"

Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Associate in New York, NY

Pros

Salary, Development, Mangement - top notch!

Cons

Hours can be long. Not too easy to move between divisions.

2. "pretty good"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC

Pros

I have been there for several months and I like the comany culture. Will see how this goes for me.

Cons

I have to travel to New York every now and then, which is very inconvenient for me. But mostly working from home right now. Hard to mingle with coworkers.

Advice to Management

Currently my direct manager is nice and I like working for him. I don't have any advice yet since I'm pretty new.