Deutsche Telekom - Great energy, people, and environment; expect long hours | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Deutsche Telekom

"Great energy, people, and environment; expect long hours"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Dallas, TX

Pros

Have access to upper level management and casual working environment. Telecommuting is acceptable. Senior leader ship gives you great insight into the over direction of the company. You can be heard in almost any field inside the company you have an interest in.

Cons

Long hours expected and holiday taken are looked down on. Getting prompted or raises is difficult. Though you can give yourself what ever title you want, you will not get any more respect or bonus. The balance of work life definitely leans on work.

Advice to Management

Utilization of resources are not fully developed and lack of process lets things fall through the cracks.

Other Employee Reviews for Deutsche Telekom

1. "Work for less than a year"

I worked at Deutsche Telekom (Less than a year)

Pros

People are friendly and easy to get to know.Good work environment

Cons

less opportunity to advanced career.

2. "I only worked for Deutsche Telekom for a few weeks back in 2012. I was doing on-site marketing research in Europe."

Pros

The overal experience was very pleasant, everyone on the team I worked with was friendly and supportive. The company paid well including for the training.

Cons

I did not work there long enough, and only as a part-timer, so I did not notice any major problems.