Dev Technology Group - Conservatively run company, no true career growth | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Dev Technology Group

"Conservatively run company, no true career growth"

Pros

People are nice -- good Xmas parties.

Cons

No name recognition. No prime contracts, so all contract issues are dictated by EDS/HP or othe prime. Will grow only so far as prime.

Advice to Management

Evaluate growth of all employees and see how many are doing exactly what they were doing when hired. 100%?

Other Employee Reviews for Dev Technology Group

1. "Corporate"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Dev Technology Group (Less than a year)

Pros

Employee-centric company with true collaboration throughout. Management is accessible. Fun atmosphere. Company throws great parties and feeds its employees well (they keep snacks and beverages on hand!) Managers treat their employees really well and make them feel appreciated. Great benefits! I feel extremely lucky to work here.

Cons

Everyone works in different spaces, so it feels disconnected at times. BUT we are moving in a couple of months to a great new space so that will all go away!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Dev Technology Group Response

Jan 26, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback! I'm looking forward to being all together in the new space.

2. "Database Developer"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Senior Developer in Reston, VA

I have been working at Dev Technology Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since I moved to DC 16 years ago, this is the only government contracting company that I would recommend to a friend that was currently employed. Employee centric. Great office. I believe that they avoid chasing the many low-hanging-fruit government contracts that can be unpleasant. I feel like the company seeks out the better developers rather than just finding heads to fill the positions listed in a contract.

Cons

It's just the nature of government contracting that there is a risk that some projects will be chaotic on the customer side. I have not experienced that yet.

Dev Technology Group Response

Jan 26, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for the feedback! I love hearing that you would recommend us to a friend who is employed. That says a lot. We execute our detailed strategy to make sure the work we seek out is a good match... More