Dexcom - Great Company | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "Work/life balance can become a challenge as the demands/needs of the job grow" (in 11 reviews)

• "Fast paced brings in its own set of challenges and might not be a place for someone who is used to a bit more relaxed kind of environment" (in 16 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at Dexcom full-time

Pros

Fantastic place to work. Remind yourself that you are helping people with their diabetes and making the world easier for them. I loved the community and comrodore, constant inside and outside events to bring us together as a better team.

Cons

End of month, year is very stressful but I loved it. Guess it's not really a con.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Pockets matter not the patients"

I have been working at Dexcom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

We provide an amazing product that serves an amazing purpose

Cons

The focus has shifted from being a care center to your typical in and out call center. Our patients used to be a priority, not our pockets.

Advice to Management

Not all money is good money. Sacrificing service to create a more lucrative pay out for your pockets doesn't benefit our patients. We contradict everything our core values stand for with the way things are being operated as of recent. This review doesn't come from a bitter place despite the most announcement for layoffs because at the end of the day this is just a job and there is more than one. However, our patients and the culture we have cultivated for so long mean nothing anymore in the shadows of profit Directors, VPs and up gain. Our patients used to be a priority, but sadly Dexcom has gotten greedy and it's all about numbers now. Hopefully the patients won't suffer for long and without a formidable alternative Dexcom is many people's only option.

"Outsourcing"

Current Employee - Tech in Mesa, AZ
    Current Employee - Tech in Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Dexcom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Was great to work for.

Cons

Started Outsourcing out of country!!!

Advice to Management

Get a Clue. Keep jobs in the US.

Discover more reviews about Dexcom.