Dharma Platform - Incredibly focused and driven team from bottom to top | Glassdoor
  1. "Incredibly focused and driven team from bottom to top"

I have been working at Dharma Platform full-time for less than a year

Pros

The teams are unified on the mission of the company- impact first. This extends beyond our clients to our team as well. The people are why I stay.

Cons

As with any startup, you tend to wear a lot of hats and that can be challenging on some days.

Dharma Platform2019-07-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Technological innovation driven by humanitarian needs"

Current Employee - Solutions Engineer in Washington, DC

I have been working at Dharma Platform full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been lucky to experience the rapid growth of Dharma Platform in the last few years. I'm proud to be a part of it, I'm continually humbled by the caliber of my colleagues and the collaborative and open culture that Dharma has been able to maintain as the company grows. The Dharma Platform team has allowed me to tackle with and honestly engage on difficult subjects. And while the challenges that the team aims to... resolve are complex, and sometimes not a little bit frustrating, facing them outside an environment of trust, honesty, and adherence to a larger vision centered in doing good , would be impossible.

Cons

The sector we work with the most requires a good degree of capacity to deal with uncertainty, surprises and short deadlines.

Dharma Platform2019-06-07
  2. "Empowering Team & Mission"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Dharma Platform full-time

Pros

Each day I leave the office feeling like I got the chance to collaborate with an incredible team and contribute to a larger mission. Everyone at Dharma Platform respects one another and the work we each do to reach a common goal. This is a wonderful company to work at!

Cons

Nothing unusual for a small company but be ready to dig right in when you join the team.

Dharma Platform2019-06-04

Discover more reviews about Dharma Platform.