DialAmerica - DialAmerica is the most rewarding job I have had. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DialAmerica

"DialAmerica is the most rewarding job I have had."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have worked with DialAmerica for several years and can honestly say it is by far the most rewarding job I have had. The people I work with are incredible. Management is sincere in their efforts to guide me to success every day. I feel like I am part of a team and that my work matters - my work makes a difference!! I don't dread coming into work each day. I look forward to the interactions I will have with my coworkers and team members.

Cons

Every job has negatives. Some days are more challenging than others; however, on those days it helps to have supportive / understanding managers to work with. Dial doesn't pay as much as other call centers in the area - but the stability, flexible scheduling, awesome environment and professionalism here make up for that.

Other Employee Reviews for DialAmerica

"A great place to work. A fun and exciting work environment where you feel like a important part of Dial America."

Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Representative in Omaha, NE

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (More than a year)

Pros

At Dial America, I'm not just a number. My supervisors care about me as a person. They care about my success and growth within the company. I love the flexibility that I have to schedule my children's appointments and still obtain my hours. In addition to my pay, incentives are offered that make me feel like an appreciated, valued employee.

Cons

Dial America is well known as a part-time employer, however license agents are full-time. It would be nice for full-time agents to be offered benefits.

Advice to Management

I feel that with the new management, Dial America is making changes that are improving the company. Exciting times are ahead.

"DialAmerica is more than just an employer enviorment, it's a second family here in Omaha."

Current Employee - Licensed Insurance Representative in Omaha, NE

I have been working at DialAmerica full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They offer flexible hours, and make it easy to make up hours and make your money. They also care more about you then most employers do, it's more of a family environment. I also am reminded by my supervisors everyday how much I am appreciated, and people are complemented often about efficiency scores. They know when someone is not having such a great day and stay on top of the coaching to make sure you get every opportunity to make the maximum amount of money you can.

Cons

The only down I can really think of, is DialAmerica is known as a part time job. So for someone who is a Licensed Agent and working full time hours, there are no benefits offered.

Advice to Management

I think the management in Omaha is doing a great job, and they are on the right track to make many positive improvements in the company, as they have been doing.