DialogueDirect - Best place I've ever worked | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for DialogueDirect

"Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - IT Coordinator in New York, NY
Current Employee - IT Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is understanding, respectful and conscious of other people. I was able to work a convenient schedule. There has been countless situations that require immediate problem solving skills, I have learned a lot here and I feel like I will stay here for a good amount of time because I really value self development. Of course the biggest pro will be the cause for which the company stands.Helping children in need is a huge motivation.

Cons

I have little to nothing to complain about. I do necessarily feel any overflow of work into personal life because it was a dedication I had already made.

DialogueDirect Response

May 23, 2014 – CEO

Great to see you are enjoying your time with us. We find it very rewarding to have the opportunity to represent some of the world's finest charities. Our goal is for you to continue to grow and ... More

Other Employee Reviews for DialogueDirect

"Good and bad, as many jobs can be."

Current Employee - Many Different Ones in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Many Different Ones in New York, NY

I have been working at DialogueDirect full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My favorite thing about this company is the other people I work with. My employees who I have managed, as well as my bosses who have managed me, a lot of these people are the reason this job has been worth while. Without a doubt, I have to say that I have met the most amazing and giving, smart and inspiring people at this company. I have learned more from the other staff members here over the years than I could have ever learned in a business classroom.

Cons

I have hit a certain amount where my wages are concerned, and I hit it about two years ago. Since doing so, I have been unable to make anymore money while working at Dialogue Direct. My personality lends itself to striving for the opportunity of betterment. It is very, very disheartening when I put in many years and much effort, only to feel stagnant and overlooked.

Advice to Management

Those employees that have stuck with the company for an extended period of time, and have given (of course, opinion based) strong and consistent amount of effort throughout their time with D.D, should be rewarded for it financially throughout their entire employment And not overlooked or forgotten.

DialogueDirect Response

May 23, 2014 – CEO

Thanks for your feedback and review. I agree that working with such talented and passionate people on a daily basis contributes to the amazing culture at DialogueDirect. The last 2 years were ... More

"Lots of Fun but be prepared to get stressed out!"

Former Employee - Dialoguer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Dialoguer in New York, NY

I worked at DialogueDirect full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun team leader and caring team. We were like a family, went out to events together and supported one and other when the going gets tough.

Cons

The pressure of making those numbers gets to you fro the higher-ups if you are not productive. Prepared to get rejected by people, this is the tough part. The weather is also a big factor: its great over the summer but not so great during the winter.

Advice to Management

Management is good. they talk to you and try to understand how you perform.