Dialpad - Still awesome | Glassdoor
  1. "Still awesome"

Current Employee - Account Executive in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Dialpad full-time for more than a year

Pros

Still very much values it’s core beliefs, and continues to innovate which gets harder and harder to do as a company matures. Very strong balance between sales/development/support. Customers are generally really happy with the product, which helps a lot.

Cons

Very competitive and crowded market makes it tough to sell a product which many see as a commodity, although Dialpad is the best in the industry at differentiating itself.

Continue reading
    Dialpad2019-10-11

"0 Complaints"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Dialpad full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've had nothing but a positive experience at Dialpad. If you want to come in, work hard, sell a truly differentiated product and make some money --come to Dialpad. All the extra stuff in other reviews is a headache. I personally rate an employer on what they sold me when I joined. They told me there would be growth potential and that there is money to be made--and they delivered on both fronts. I do understand, however, that this is my own experience. So all I can say is, personally, as an individual, I feel heard and taken care of at Dialpad thus my 5 star review.

Cons

Growing pains. Which honestly is barely a Con. Any thriving company will go through it. Does it make it hard to get information sometimes--yes. Does it make changes/adjustments happen frequently? --yes. However, if you are logical person you understand that this comes with the startup world and instead of complaining you are adjusting with the changes. Not saying it isn't frustrating, just saying it's necessary and understandable.

Dialpad2019-08-21

"Rocky leadership and dangerous HR"

Former Employee - SMB Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at Dialpad full-time for more than a year

Pros

Office is nice, catered food is usually decent

Cons

Lack of any knowledge or competency company wide, massive turnover, little to no support from marketing or sales development.

Continue reading
    Dialpad2020-02-13

Discover more reviews about Dialpad.