Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

This opportunity can turn into your forever job!

Jun 10, 2021 - Executive Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture and Community Flexible Schedule Growth both Personal and Professional Financial Gain

Cons

Late Nights Weekends On your feet most of the day

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

CEO

Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to give your input!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I love what we do!

Jan 29, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s been a pleasure to be a part of the DA family and love all the life experiences I’ve gained.

Cons

We work hard, but the work is not hard

1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thank you so much for the feedback! It's great to hear that you love it here!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

If I could rate this company -5 stars I would

May 27, 2021 - Sales Representative in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to work for a marketing scam, get your money taken from you, annoy people in Sam’s and costcos all day then this job is perfect for you.

Cons

They say they’re transparent but when they interview they act like you’ll make more than 10 dollars an hour every paycheck. If you have a degree and went to college don’t waste your time with this company. Basically what you do is stand at a kiosk and sell cell phones but you barely make any sells because they’re so many qualifications and it’s all a scam anyways people think they’re getting a good deal but it’s not. You’ll get yelled at by customers all day and the boss doesnt care and just tells you to get over it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your feedback as we appreciate feedback regardless of the nature. However, we have to admit we are a bit confused by this review. As far as pay goes we offer a base salary plus bonuses. Typically employees see considerable bonuses right away or after a few days of training; when we see reviews saying the pay is limited it's because these individuals never got past the training. However, we noticed you said you worked here for 1-2 years. This response makes us curious as to why an individual with these concerns would work with us for over a year without voicing their concerns and without seeing much return from their efforts. Frankly we don't want to see either of these things so we urge you to reach out to us we'd be more than happy to discuss and see how we can rectify the situation. Furthermore, this is not a basic sales position. Yes, sales are involved; however, our focus is growth and employee development. We are sorry that there was a disconnect or misunderstanding here of some sort. We urge you to contact our HR Department and we wish you the best of luck on your search. Human Resources

Discover more reviews about Diamond AdvanEdge.