Diamond Diagnostics - Fair and good company to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Diagnostics

"Fair and good company to work for"

Former Employee - Sales in Holliston, MA
Former Employee - Sales in Holliston, MA

Pros

Daimond has grown for the past eight years and because of this the owners Steven and Peter Kovacs have grown the business well. They focus on quailty and service to all thier customers. Each year their focus was on improviing quailty.

Cons

Growing company , so some growing pains, If I had not moved I would still work there.

Advice to Management

More management training

Other Employee Reviews for Diamond Diagnostics

"Diamond Diagnostics a small company that exploits its workers."

Former Employee - Engineer in Holliston, MA
    Former Employee - Engineer in Holliston, MA

Pros

It is a small company. So you would have a personal relationship with every co worker. It was a very family like atmosphere.

Cons

It was a family like atmosphere which meant it was not a professional environment. There was no real training. The turn over rate was amazing with some people quitting after a few days. They gave two weeks of vacation but then told you you had to take a week at Xmas. There was no sick leave and you would have to use your vacation. One of my coworkers had a broken leg and had to use all the vacation time accured.

Advice to Management

They insisted I complete my work but would not train me to do it.

"Great 1st year at Diamond"

Current Employee - Engineer in Holliston, MA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Holliston, MA

I have been working at Diamond Diagnostics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Joined Diamond in 2016. On boarding was detailed and I received extensive training to ensure I was fully up to speed. Environment is friendly and as a new employee I was made to feel like part of the team immediately. The focus that Diamond has on quality and being customer service is great. Human Resources made me feel very welcomed and prepared for the job. My manager was hands on and supportive throughout the first year.

Cons

Every company has negatives and things to work on. I would like to see more company sponsored events throughout the year and not just seasonal. I realize this is minor in detail and does not speak about the true company itself. But, this is my perception and feeling. Otherwise, the only con I can really say is that it would be nice to have more casual days for the entire company.

Advice to Management

From what I can tell so far, there appears to be a welcome feeling from employees on the floor when management is out on the floor. In prior jobs, this was obsolete. For me, it's great to see other managers interacting with other departments that they may not interact with as part of their day to day. This creates a welcoming feeling for everyone and I would recommend that this continue.