Diamond Management & Technology Consultants - Operations | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Diamond Management & Technology Consultants

"Operations"

Current Employee - Manager
Current Employee - Manager

Pros

The benefits are great (we had free health insuance, and they just started charging us for our family. Diamond really focuses on work life balance.

Cons

I worked for a manager who was too hands off. The people I worked with had little or no work integrity and the manager always made excuses for him and senior management knew what was going on.

Advice to Management

When you know what is going on in certain departments, don't wait until people start quiting to do something about it.

Other Employee Reviews for Diamond Management & Technology Consultants

1. "My Review"

Pros

Its truly a people first company. Everyone is very helpful and everyone comes together for the common goal - delivering exception value to the client

Cons

It is up to each and everyone to strive and balance their work and life. One needs to be consciously working on it.

Advice to Management

It is up to each and everyone to strive and balance their work and life. One needs to be consciously working on it - introduce programs to help employees with this.

2. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Senior Associate
    Current Employee - Senior Associate

Pros

Wonderful people with a fantastic, inclusive culture. Competitive pay and amazing benefits. Interesting work with senior client engagement. Pushing to improve culture for women.

Cons

The travel is difficult, but that is part of the territory with consulting. Partnership criteria is not as objective as it should be.

Advice to Management

Remember that your people are what make this company special, and do what it takes to keep them. Be transparent about management decisions.