Die Schweizerische Post - OK, better than no job | Glassdoor
  1. "OK, better than no job"

Current Employee - Site Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Die Schweizerische Post

Pros

They keep you employed if you are a reasonably good employee or if the client likes you. If you apply yourself, there is some room for initial growth from staffer to management.

Cons

While there is room initially for job growth, most will stagnate there through no fault of their own and will soon become dissatisfied. Your earning and growth potential does not seem to be based on anything other than alternative job offers. People that have been working for the company for years and have continued to increase their value to the company are often laughably underpaid, yet those who have not invested...

Advice to Management

Start valuing the employees who invest in the company. There's really only so much one can invest without seeing any return on that investment.

Die Schweizerische Post2011-09-18

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Post"

Former Employee - Assistant in Berne, MN

I worked at Die Schweizerische Post

Pros

Fair employer, good colleagues, good environment

Cons

none so far, overall good expericene

Die Schweizerische Post2015-06-15

"Please stay away from this company. I’m trying to leave."

I have been working at Die Schweizerische Post full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It’s a job, and some the clients are nice.

Cons

Benefits is crap. They only give you 10 days off that includes sick days. Insurance cost to much, and they pay really low. The bonuses are a job. They give you food, or if it money they will tax it.

Advice to Management

Give us more days off. 10 days is not enough at all. What happened to sick days? Give us better insurance like Blue Shield, or United Health Care. We come to work, and bust our butt. It’s not fair that the managers get 20 days or more. If the managers get 10 days, they will be upset. Give us better bonuses.

Die Schweizerische Post2019-01-12

Discover more reviews about Die Schweizerische Post.