Diebold Nixdorf - Diebold was an exciting place to co-op and learn under the guidance of some talented management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Diebold Nixdorf

"Diebold was an exciting place to co-op and learn under the guidance of some talented management."

Former Employee - Electrical Engineering Co-Op in North Canton, OH
Former Employee - Electrical Engineering Co-Op in North Canton, OH

I worked at Diebold Nixdorf full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Intern events to help connect with other co-op and interns from the area. Free furnished apartments for time working there. Helpful managers who teach and encourage co-ops to learn and grow in there field. Hands on experience helps gain experience quickly.

Cons

North Canton is not a very exciting city for younger people. Need to get the right mentor in order to get a long term project for your term.

Other Employee Reviews for Diebold Nixdorf

"Single handily the worst company I have worked for."

Current Employee - Analyst in North Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Analyst in North Canton, OH

I have been working at Diebold Nixdorf full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I'm really at a loss to come up with any pro's. I guess: "Not located in Cleveland"? This is seriously the worst company I have ever worked for and I'm simply waiting for some benefits to mature before cutting and running.

Cons

Management is down right awful. They have retaliatory practices, no direction, and no established processes. There is no concept of a work/life balance and they will work you into the ground or hold it over your head that you didn't work yourself into the ground. These are symptoms of a dying company which cannot, or will not, adapt to a changing world.

Advice to Management

Your middle tier needs to go, don't promote them from within this time around - get outsiders. You need fresh blood or the rank and file behind them will just continue these practices.

"Definition of micro-management."

Former Employee - Call Management Coordinator in Uniontown, OH
    Former Employee - Call Management Coordinator in Uniontown, OH

I worked at Diebold Nixdorf full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Average Salary. Some good co-workers as with any company

Cons

Micro managed, No tolerence for thinking outside the box. Much of management stakes claim in success while bashing staff at the same time.

Advice to Management

I know you guys live in constant fear, maybe take some time to think outside the box and allow room for creativity. A little respect would go a long way as well.