Diebold Nixdorf - Interned at Diebold | Glassdoor

"Interned at Diebold"

Current Intern - Engineer in Canton, OH
Current Intern - Engineer in Canton, OH

I have been working at Diebold Nixdorf as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, nice benefit, relaxed environment

Cons

Expensive lunch, loud working area

Other Employee Reviews for Diebold Nixdorf

"Field Service Dispatcher/Call Center - Manor, Texas"

Former Contractor - Field Service DIspatcher in Manor, TX
    Former Contractor - Field Service DIspatcher in Manor, TX

I worked at Diebold Nixdorf as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

A few good co-workers, pay and a temporary job.

Cons

No benefits for dispatchers/contract employees. Management does not care about their contractor/dispatcher employees. When I worked there, I was lied to for years. Management and supervisors insisted that if you work hard and were at the top of the stack rankings, you could become a Wincor Nixdorf employee. This is not true. I was consistently at the top of the rankings and only got more work assigned to me. The management/supervisors there now are there because they are favorites and have less experience. If they do not like you or think you are better than them, they will do anything to make your job miserable. If you do work here and they tell you there is a chance to become a permanent employee, this is not true! Ask other dispatchers how many of them are permanent and that will give you an ideal. There is only 1 permanent dispatcher. There are better jobs out there. If you are not happy when you are hired on, I would recommend you look elsewhere. Management will lie to you to keep you on and working hard to make them look good.

Advice to Management

Grab the bull by the horns and hire on dispatchers permanently! Stop lying and saying they have a chance when you know they don't. Value your tenure employees and stop treating people like 3rd graders.

"Revolving door and India bound--- Too many Chiefs--"

Current Employee - Nobody in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Nobody in Canton, OH

I have been working at Diebold Nixdorf full-time (More than a year)

Pros

a place to get a paycheck if its your only choice

Cons

There is temporary workers that have been waiting to be hired for over 4 years!
    New job opening filled with a friend from church rather than the others that have been employed for years waiting the time.
    Never in my life have i work for someone where everyone is in fear for there job everyday.
    Selling off bits and piece's of Diebold
    2 upper management for every worker

Advice to Management

Get your heads out of your butts and do the right thing before your job gets sent to India and you too are looking for new jobs. Stop letting good people leave because you offer nothing. You have some hard workers doubling your hired people's work, and no one says anything. Numbers don't lie