Diebold Nixdorf - Leaving to find better opportunity | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Diebold Nixdorf

"Leaving to find better opportunity"

Current Employee - Director Engineering in North Canton, OH
Current Employee - Director Engineering in North Canton, OH

I have been working at Diebold Nixdorf full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

people, work environment, work was fun

Cons

COO and CTO are from Delphi and took control and made great strides for themselves, but have damaged the company beyond repair. Other top management lost their job, but these 2 kept theirs and have more power now. now that there is a new CEO, they are seeing that they are responsible for the past poor performance and soon will be out. Also HR is incompetent and has no clue what is going on, very sad.

Advice to Management

you soon will get what you have been dishing out for years, too bad you have ruined a great company. sad to see them rewarded for ruining a great company.

Other Employee Reviews for Diebold Nixdorf

"I didn't enjoy my employment at Diebold and wouldn't reccommend them as an employer"

Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Field Service Technician in Columbus, OH

I worked at Diebold Nixdorf full-time (More than a year)

Pros

For me this is tough but I will try to come up with some Pros. They provide a company vehicle. They have a knowledgable help desk staff.

Cons

Micromanagment is carried to a whole new level. They track your time down to the nearest minute. You are not given the necessary parts to complete your service calls therefore you have to make repeat trips. They don't foster a team attitude. They don't reward people for thier accomplisments and it is very political when it comes to raises and bonuses.

Advice to Management

Employ good people and let them do thier job. You don't need to look over someones shoulder every minute of thier workday. Prrovide the parts and tools needed to complete a job in one trip. Be fair with raises and bonuses

"In bed with the Devil"

Current Employee - Security Panel Programmer in Green, OH
    Current Employee - Security Panel Programmer in Green, OH

I have been working at Diebold Nixdorf full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is a Big company.

Cons

No job security, no raises, poor health insurance, poor management, constantly looking over my shoulder because the fire people without any consideration, they work directly with Bank of America who I have found out is even more poorly ran, low pay for the amount of stress I must endure and 0 consideration for work life balance. Overall the worst experience of my life.

Advice to Management

Get it together. Do not take on a project like Bank of America without the proper man power and plans to accomplish the task.