Digi - Great Benefit and Perks but Management direction is disappointing | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Benefit and Perks but Management direction is disappointing"

Former Employee - Associate in Kuala Lumpur

I worked at Digi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great perks! The best company with diversity when it comes to gender/race Efficient processes in place Implementation wise - extremely reliable Very good internal and external communication controlled processes Fast execution Exposure from top to bottom, end-to-end process which enrich skills and experience. Truly Digi is a good place to learn as much as you can.

Cons

Very demotivating increment. Established company but trying to work like a start-up, causing so many misdirection and overlapping of functions. Very limited guidance provided - excuse given is that company works like start-up but considering the size and resource of the company, this is unacceptable. Do first, think later approach.

Advice to Management

Actually make decision and don't push it down? Hard decisions are there for top management to focus on. Understand your division's strengths and weaknesses, don't expect results without acknowledging the challenges.

Digi2019-08-07
  1. "pretty good"

I have been working at Digi

Pros

tiring and overhour worksa awera

Cons

fun and interesting works awerawerwer

Digi2016-03-02
  2. "Nice working experience"

Former Employee - Sales Crew

I worked at Digi part-time for less than a year

Pros

Loved talking to customers and help them to find the product that best suits them. I would also keep myself updated with all the newest promotions and find the best one for myself. The pay was decent and there was commission on top of that.

Cons

My workplace in particular was not as transparent, the guidelines were pretty unclear and sometimes I felt the manager treated people differently.

Advice to Management

Make sure that you are fair to everyone to build a better working environment.

Digi2019-01-28

Discover more reviews about Digi.