Digital Management - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Collector in Plainville, MA
Current Employee - Collector in Plainville, MA

I have been working at Digital Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

people are great dot dot

Cons

pay is terrible dot dot

Other Employee Reviews for Digital Management

"Exceptional opportunities, caring management, top notch team"

Current Employee - Marketing in Bethesda, MD
    Current Employee - Marketing in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Digital Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Stellar management (I'm a little biased because my manager is outstanding, but across the board, I think we've got a great management team.)
    - Enormous opportunity for growth - there's a lot of work to do, but there's also a lot of variation and opportunity for growth if you're willing and prove yourself to be capable of handling it.
    - Smart, friendly colleagues - We work hard and play hard...and we do both of those things exceptionally well :)
    - Bottom line - we've won awards for being one of the best places to work in the DC area, for achieving remarkable growth - in the middle of a subpar economy, no less - and for developing some of the best mobile technologies in the market today. All of that brings you to an obvious and true conclusion - DMI is the next Google. Watch out world :)

Cons

It's a demanding environment. Excellence doesn't just happen. It takes extra time and effort, and it's expected that you'll give it.

Advice to Management

Keep it up - it's fun to come to work every day, and that's because you're doing a great job!

"Overall, amazing company to work for!"

Former Employee - Consultant in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Consultant in Bethesda, MD

I worked at Digital Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company treats their employees really well. Felt like a valuable asset there. Great opportunities for career advancement. Employee compensation and benefits are as competitive as other consulting companies in the market. Senior management is extremely friendly, understanding and down to earth. Also, the people there are very respectful to each other.

Cons

There may be times when you are expected to work long hours to meet deadlines, but that's usually how it is with most companies.