Digital Management - Exceptional opportunities, caring management, top notch team | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Digital Management

"Exceptional opportunities, caring management, top notch team"

Current Employee - Marketing in Bethesda, MD
Current Employee - Marketing in Bethesda, MD

I have been working at Digital Management full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Stellar management (I'm a little biased because my manager is outstanding, but across the board, I think we've got a great management team.)
- Enormous opportunity for growth - there's a lot of work to do, but there's also a lot of variation and opportunity for growth if you're willing and prove yourself to be capable of handling it.
- Smart, friendly colleagues - We work hard and play hard...and we do both of those things exceptionally well :)
- Bottom line - we've won awards for being one of the best places to work in the DC area, for achieving remarkable growth - in the middle of a subpar economy, no less - and for developing some of the best mobile technologies in the market today. All of that brings you to an obvious and true conclusion - DMI is the next Google. Watch out world :)

Cons

It's a demanding environment. Excellence doesn't just happen. It takes extra time and effort, and it's expected that you'll give it.

Advice to Management

Keep it up - it's fun to come to work every day, and that's because you're doing a great job!

Other Employee Reviews for Digital Management

"Overall, amazing company to work for!"

Former Employee - Consultant in Bethesda, MD
    Former Employee - Consultant in Bethesda, MD

I worked at Digital Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company treats their employees really well. Felt like a valuable asset there. Great opportunities for career advancement. Employee compensation and benefits are as competitive as other consulting companies in the market. Senior management is extremely friendly, understanding and down to earth. Also, the people there are very respectful to each other.

Cons

There may be times when you are expected to work long hours to meet deadlines, but that's usually how it is with most companies.

"Inconsistent and Unreliable"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Digital Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You can submit your colleagues for company recognition. They know how to party.

Cons

Management does not demonstrate that it values or respects employees. Communication is one-way and highly paternalistic. New hires are poorly qualified and require extensive hand-holding.

Advice to Management

Deal with employees honestly, listen to them--especially when you're in unfamiliar territory--pay them according to their results, and treat them like adults. Respect your customers by making sure you understand their requirements and doing your best to meet them (no cutting corners).