Cover image for Digital Prospectors

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Life as a contractor for Digital Prospectors

Jun 23, 2020 - Senior Automation Engineer in Portsmouth, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have found employees of Digital Prospectors to be kind, courteous, and caring. They check in with me about once a month or so to make sure that all is well with me and my assignment.

Cons

My assignment required including Travel & Living Expenses with one, overall hourly rate rather than reimbursing my T&L expenses at cost. This may have been dictated by Lonza.

Continue reading

Digital Prospectors Response

Marketing Manager

Thanks for leaving a review! We are glad that you appreciate our recruiter check-ins and that your experience has been positive. Thanks for your hard work!

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Great company

Nov 14, 2022 - Programmer
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really care a lot.

Cons

There are mo cons now.

2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Delightful contract company that gives great employee support

Oct 7, 2022 - Quality Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been contracting at a client site through Digital Prospectors for about a year. The role I have at the client site is a perfect fit for my skill set, and DPC was fully supportive during the interview and onboarding process. The recruiter I work with is always immediately available whenever I have a question, but otherwise I am trusted to manage the client relationship and day to day work independently. It is a good balance. When I needed to take an extended medical leave to care for a family member, the home office helped me navigate through the paperwork and application for family medical leave. They were also checking in with me to make sure I was doing ok and that my transition back to client work was smooth. And as an added, unexpected bonus: When I asked if they would be interested in donating or sponsoring an event at a non-profit farm I volunteer at, they gave an incredibly generous donation. Even though I dont interact with the home office or my recruiter on a daily or even weekly basis, I know they are there to support me if needed.

Cons

I dont have any cons, this has and continues to be a great company to work for.

Digital Prospectors Response

Marketing Manager

We really appreciate you sharing this incredible story!! It is amazing to hear about the support that our team has provided throughout your employment and especially when you needed to care for a family member. Keep it up and let us know if you need anything, as always!

Discover more reviews about Digital Prospectors.

Digital Prospectors Careers

Cover image for Digital Prospectors

In life, our work defines us. As recruiters we respect the enormous responsibility we have to our clients and candidates who trust in us...More

• Work Here