Cover image for Digital Prospectors

Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Outstanding Staffing Organization

Jul 1, 2020 - Software Engineer II in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Digital Prospectors is always looking out for the best benefits package for their employees. The HR team is eager to provide advice. They handled my security application professionally and confidentially, and answered all of my questions. The hiring recruiter continues to stay in touch regularly and is open to discuss any concerns I might have in my job. The benefits package compares favorably to other staffing agencies.

Cons

We cannot attend the semi-annual luncheons currently due to CV-19.

Digital Prospectors Response

Marketing Manager

We are glad that you appreciate our world-class benefits package and that our HR team has been able to provide you valuable advice. Our recruiting team makes it a point to stay in touch, far after you are placed on the job to ensure that you are happy and taken care of. We are disappointed that we can't do any luncheons or meetups during this time, but look forward to the next time we can see you!

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

High Quality Company that is always available to help

Jan 16, 2023 - Contractor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Digital Prospectors was extremely helpful and available during the entire hiring process, through calls, texts, and emails. They have continued to check in throughout my contract, asking me how I am doing. I have had no issues with them, and would absolutely suggest working for them as a contractor.

Cons

I can't think of anything else to improve

2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Delightful contract company that gives great employee support

Oct 7, 2022 - Quality Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been contracting at a client site through Digital Prospectors for about a year. The role I have at the client site is a perfect fit for my skill set, and DPC was fully supportive during the interview and onboarding process. The recruiter I work with is always immediately available whenever I have a question, but otherwise I am trusted to manage the client relationship and day to day work independently. It is a good balance. When I needed to take an extended medical leave to care for a family member, the home office helped me navigate through the paperwork and application for family medical leave. They were also checking in with me to make sure I was doing ok and that my transition back to client work was smooth. And as an added, unexpected bonus: When I asked if they would be interested in donating or sponsoring an event at a non-profit farm I volunteer at, they gave an incredibly generous donation. Even though I dont interact with the home office or my recruiter on a daily or even weekly basis, I know they are there to support me if needed.

Cons

I dont have any cons, this has and continues to be a great company to work for.

Digital Prospectors Response

Marketing Manager

We really appreciate you sharing this incredible story!! It is amazing to hear about the support that our team has provided throughout your employment and especially when you needed to care for a family member. Keep it up and let us know if you need anything, as always!

Discover more reviews about Digital Prospectors.

Digital Prospectors Careers

Cover image for Digital Prospectors

In life, our work defines us. As recruiters we respect the enormous responsibility we have to our clients and candidates who trust in us...More

• Work Here