Cover image for Digital Prospectors

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Great place to work as a consultant

Apr 19, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Cambridge, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The recruiting team is super supportive, pre/intra/post assignment. - Great benefits package. - Competitive pay rate.

Cons

- Lack of vacation earner. Not really a con, but the downsides of working as a contractor.

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Helpful and Efficient

Feb 7, 2023 - Research Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Christie Spencer was the recruiter for my contract position. I cannot say enough about how helpful and instructive she was throughout the entire process. She gave me useful interview prep and was always quick to answer my questions about my contract. She was extremely patient with me throughout the entire process and was very effective in getting me in contact with the right people to handle any issues or inquiries I had. I cannot speak more highly about her skills and professionalism.

Cons

Communication between the client company I worked for and Digital Prospectors could be improved. It didn't feel as if the client company and Digital Prospectors were on the same page about the terms of my contract position and often, I received conflicting information that I needed clarification from both sides.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

High Quality Company that is always available to help

Jan 16, 2023 - Contractor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Digital Prospectors was extremely helpful and available during the entire hiring process, through calls, texts, and emails. They have continued to check in throughout my contract, asking me how I am doing. I have had no issues with them, and would absolutely suggest working for them as a contractor.

Cons

I can't think of anything else to improve

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Digital Prospectors.

Digital Prospectors Careers

Cover image for Digital Prospectors

In life, our work defines us. As recruiters we respect the enormous responsibility we have to our clients and candidates who trust in us...More

• Work Here