Cover image for Digital Prospectors

Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Good place to find Engineering Contract work

May 19, 2021 - Electrical Engineer II in Bloomington, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recruiter was knowledgeable about EE field and this really reduced back and forth trying to clarify job expectations and how my experience relates. Able to quickly identify possible positions and get interviews lined up. Very upfront and forth coming with any questions to make sure I clearly understood the terms of my contract and was happy with them. Even though I am contract they found a position that will transition to full time which is what I wanted.

Cons

Was some misunderstanding on company policy between HR and Recruiter. Do not like exactly how they implement benefits package. Your rate is dependent upon if you are getting benefits or not which can be confusing if you are not paying attention.

Continue reading

Digital Prospectors Response

Marketing Manager

Thank you for leaving a Glassdoor review. We are glad to hear that our recruiting team was able to find you a position that will transition to full time, and that they were helpful throughout the process. We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding our benefits package. Because we allow certain customization options to help employees fit their family’s lifestyles and needs, it can sometimes be confusing to figure out what option makes the most sense. Our HR Team is dedicated to helping our employees figure out what makes the most sense for them as well as explain the differences. Feel free to reach out to them at any time at hr@digitalprospectors.com.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 5 years

Great company

Nov 14, 2022 - Programmer
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really care a lot.

Cons

There are mo cons now.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 14, 2022 - Sr. Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with DP for more than a year and have never had any issues. The staff and management are great to work with. Any process that had to take place was almost seamless. Never had an issue with billing either. Glad to be part of DP.

Cons

Can't think of any cons!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Digital Prospectors.

Digital Prospectors Careers

Cover image for Digital Prospectors

In life, our work defines us. As recruiters we respect the enormous responsibility we have to our clients and candidates who trust in us...More

• Work Here