Cover image for Digital Prospectors

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

Delightful contract company that gives great employee support

Oct 7, 2022 - Quality Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been contracting at a client site through Digital Prospectors for about a year. The role I have at the client site is a perfect fit for my skill set, and DPC was fully supportive during the interview and onboarding process. The recruiter I work with is always immediately available whenever I have a question, but otherwise I am trusted to manage the client relationship and day to day work independently. It is a good balance. When I needed to take an extended medical leave to care for a family member, the home office helped me navigate through the paperwork and application for family medical leave. They were also checking in with me to make sure I was doing ok and that my transition back to client work was smooth. And as an added, unexpected bonus: When I asked if they would be interested in donating or sponsoring an event at a non-profit farm I volunteer at, they gave an incredibly generous donation. Even though I dont interact with the home office or my recruiter on a daily or even weekly basis, I know they are there to support me if needed.

Cons

I dont have any cons, this has and continues to be a great company to work for.

Digital Prospectors Response

Marketing Manager

We really appreciate you sharing this incredible story!! It is amazing to hear about the support that our team has provided throughout your employment and especially when you needed to care for a family member. Keep it up and let us know if you need anything, as always!

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

High Quality Company that is always available to help

Jan 16, 2023 - Contractor in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Digital Prospectors was extremely helpful and available during the entire hiring process, through calls, texts, and emails. They have continued to check in throughout my contract, asking me how I am doing. I have had no issues with them, and would absolutely suggest working for them as a contractor.

Cons

I can't think of anything else to improve

2. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

An Amazing Company that Redefines All I Thought I Knew About Staffing Companies/ Recruiters

Oct 12, 2022 - IT Business Systems Analyst in Knoxville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

So far, an amazing journey from the onset. This is coming from someone who had been anchored at my prior position for several years due to (naively the) fear of shaking up the status quo in my career. Josh from Digital Prospectors contacted me regarding an amazing and challenging position that I agreed to interview for, and just like that, he was my recruiter. Once I was offered the position, I was still anxious and had many questions - ALL which were fielded by Josh in a rational and understanding fashion. Not one question went unanswered, and no concern was left without discussion. Communication was clear and constant which is important when making life-altering changes. I even get frequent texts and a monthly phone call to see how things are progressing. When has any other staffing company you've experienced been this caring and respectful?

Cons

Zero downsides experienced to date.

Continue reading

Digital Prospectors Response

Marketing Manager

Wow, this is an amazing story to hear! We appreciate you sharing it with us. Career changes are a big deal, and we are glad to hear that Josh and our recruiting team is excelling with clear communication. Thank you for writing a Glassdoor review!

Discover more reviews about Digital Prospectors.

Digital Prospectors Careers

Cover image for Digital Prospectors

In life, our work defines us. As recruiters we respect the enormous responsibility we have to our clients and candidates who trust in us...More

• Work Here