Digital Risk - Digital Risk, great company | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Digital Risk

"Digital Risk, great company"

Current Employee - Loan Review Analyst in Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Loan Review Analyst in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

flexible hours, ability to earn incentive, plenty of overtime, great working atmosphere

i have worked at digital risk for about a year now. i do forensic underwriting and i love it. i come in, meet/exceed my quota, and leave with little to no micro managing. the training was sufficient to get me started but there is a lot of on the job training. part of the job is change but the communication of change is adequate which makes it easier. as long as you have the ability to meet quota you will earn an incentive, be given a ton of overtime, and like i mentioned earlier, work micro management free. makes the day so much less stressful when you dont have a manager breathing down your neck. if you choose, promotion opportunities are abundant, but the money is in the underwriter with overtime and incentives. i would highly suggest exploring an opportunity at digital risk.

Cons

no 401k matching. also, you wonder how some of the people in middle management got their positions, doesnt affect my job negatively, you just wonder.

Other Employee Reviews for Digital Risk

"Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Manager in Maitland, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Digital Risk promotes from within. They regularly recognize employees for performance. Decent incentive plans. They care about their employees and frequently hold office fundraisers to help employees in need. The company health care plan is great. Everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with. Overall, Digital Risk is a great company to work for.

Cons

The health plan is pricey for dependents. The company does not match 401K.

Advice to Management

Better communication is needed from upper management and directors to staff.

"Digital Risk"

Current Employee - Forensic Underwriter in Maitland, FL
    Current Employee - Forensic Underwriter in Maitland, FL

I have been working at Digital Risk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with the company for over a year now, and they have proven to be a forward thinking, financial stronghold in today's market. The owner's demonstrate the ability to be on the cutting edge of the industry while not losing touch with their employees. It's a company where hard work and dedication gets recognized.

Cons

The only con that I can think of is there is alot of management; however, to position the company's growth expectations over the next few years, management must be in place first.