Digitas - Great experience from entry- to junior levels | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Digitas

"Great experience from entry- to junior levels"

Pros

Structure, transparency and communication, and Learning & Development program

Cons

Rigid review structures, lack of preparation/training for new managers

Other Employee Reviews for Digitas

"Conflicted"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Digitas full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good people, strong name. Tough culture, you will learn a lot and there is not better culture.

Cons

Do or die culture. Very little support. No training. Teams are emaciated which makes it difficult to properly service a client.

Advice to Management

Better work life balance. Better career management and help to support employees who are struggling. Reinvest CM to strengthen teams. The teams are just to skeletal to succeed.

"What a bad experience! Mean leaders and dishonest people make up Digitas."

Former Contractor - Contract Recruiter in Boston, MA
    Former Contractor - Contract Recruiter in Boston, MA

I worked at Digitas as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I was a contractor so the only pro was that I could have a little flexibility with my hours I worked

Cons

I was a contract Recruiter with Digitas for less than a year. It was my least favorite job I've ever had. The recruiting department is a mess. The Boston Recruiting head was inappropriate and constantly spoke badly about former and current employees and contractors. I know this, because one of the other recruiters told me what she said about me, and that's when I decided to leave. You know when a recruiting department can't keep their employees, than there must be something seriously wrong with the company. I heard that the Chicago office went through 4 Recruiting Directors in the last 2 years because it's such a bad place to work and no one wants to work with the people in charge. What Digitas needs to figure out is that if they hire contract recruiters and treat them poorly, those recruiters will not be motivated to hire good people for the company, won't work hard, and will most likely share their negative experiences with others in the industry.

Advice to Management

Get new Recruiting and HR leaders who are professional and appropriate. Stop promoting unqualified people just because they have been there for a long time and are close with the executives.